The campsite Village des Bons-Hommes au Pré Cathare is ideally located in Occitanie, at the foot of the Ariège Pyrenees, 1h from Toulouse, 1h30 from Andorra and 1h30 from the Mediterranean Sea.
The + of the campsite
- A warm and friendly welcome is reserved for you upon your arrival by the team always available from the Village des Bons-Hommes (Le Pré Cathare),
- The semi-olympic swimming pool (25 x12 m) is opened in July and August from 10 am.
- Close to the city of Lavelanet and all services. A supermarket at 500 m.
- Ecotourism and hiking: at the immediate departure of the campsite, without taking the car, the Bon-Hommes trail on the GR7 (or "Chemin des Tisserands"), allows to reach the "Chemin des Bonshommes (GR 107) after 30 minutes on foot. After a 2h walk, the trail leads to the castle of Montsegur, Cathar castle. Another path will take you to the Oratory of Saint Ruffine offering a panoramic view of the city, the Land of Olmes and the Tabe massif.
- Small open farm: organic vegetable garden, chickens, pig...
- The animation team develops a rich programme of leisure and culture for you and your children: marionettes, magic, clown, Brazilian festival, capuera initiation, football, futsal, Hip Hop, themed meals...
- The Village des Bons-Hommes campsite also benefits from the sports and leisure facilities that surround it: football fields, futsal, basketball, rugby, bowling (Lyon), running stadium, health course, tennis courts...
These are all small plus that make the difference and guarantee you a beautiful and good holiday in Cathar country in our campsite.
Map of the cathar pyrenees